Monday 2 February 2015

Ring form

This is really taking shape and I am enjoying the forms here. They take shape quite fast but the endless delicate spaces in between will take days to get right. Today was cold; never getting much above freezing. A sprinkle of snow this morning had the children shrieking with joy. On going out to work I wrapped up well against the cold but as it was still, I soon warmed up and removed my heavy coat. I glued this ring on its base although there is quite a bit more to do on it. I want to see it standing so that I can get a proper look at it and perhaps think of the next ring. I think there might be several. This ring has lots of colour which does not show here as the surface is still rough. When cleaner the colour will shine through.

IMG_0319

No comments:

Post a Comment